Guide to Choose and Buy Tahvieh Floor-Mounted Fan Coil Unit FLN-400
Tahvieh Floor-Mounted Fan Coil Unit has single-row coil and copper pipes with diameter of 3.8 inch and 14 blades per inch.
These fan coils are produced with capacities of 200 to 1200 CFM.
In order to give a good sense of optimized and intelligent buy to our dear customers, the technical information and guaranteed prices of the various types of Tahvieh Superficies Floor-Mounted Fan Coil Unit with original warranty are provided on DamaTajhiz reference and store site.
Features of Tahvieh Floor-Mounted Fan Coil Unit Model FLN-400
- Aeration fan in all kinds of Tahvieh Floor-Mounted Fan Coil units is made of ABS and helical fans are made of polypropylene (P.P).
- All Tahvieh floor-mounted fan coils are equipped with three-speed electro-motors under the license of the Italy sisme (Electrogen) that have thermal protector to protect the motor against additional loads and excessive temperature of motor coil.
- The body and chassis of Tahvieh fan coli units are made of 1.5 thickness galvanized sheets.
- Polystyrene insulation is used under the pan or tray of Tahvieh floor-mounted fan coil units.
- They have washable filter and service which absorbs dust particles and prevents them from entering into the interior space.
- They have easy-to-use bleed valve.
Determine Tahvieh Fan Coil Units Capacity :
Determining the capacity is one of the most important points in choosing fan coils, see table below:
Technical Tips of Running Fan Coil :
- Prior to ordering the purchase, it must be specified that the junction of pipes to the required fan coils of the project is on the left or right.
- The amount of provided heating and cooling power of the fan coils are considered regarding to the internal design temperature and maximum revolution. In the medium revolution, the correction factor of Tahvie Floor-Mounted Fan Coils is 0.85 for aeration volume and 0.93 for heating and cooling power.
- Tahvieh Floor-Mounted Fan Coils with double-row coils (greater cooling and heating capacity) are produced based on the customer’s order and at higher prices.
- In order to calculate the cold water discharge required for cooling of the fan coils, the total cold loads of each building space (BTU/h) should be divided by 5000 (or the division of kilo-calories per hour by 1250). Therefore, the diameter of the hot and cold water sweeping pipes to the coil is considered to be ½ inch for 200 cfm fan coils, 3/4 inch for 300 and 400 cfm fan coils, 1 inch for 600, 800 and 1000 fan coils and also 1 ¼ inch for 1200 cfm fan coils as well as canal fan coils up to 1800 cfm.
- Owing to the importance of aeration fan balancing in the performance of fan coils and its direct relationship with the lifespan of the engine, please extremely pay attention to install fan coils completely horizontal and balanced in order to provide dynamic balance continuity for aeration fan.
- According to the significance of service and maintenance in air-conditioning equipment, it is essential to install connect and disconnect valve of the inlet and outlet water to the coils with the corresponding union (equal size with branching pipe diameter).
- To collect water from air distillation on the coil of fan coil units in the summer, it is necessary to install a 1/2 inch drain pipe from a tray beneath the fan coil unit to the drainage place of water is mandatory for each fan coil.
Warranty and After-Sales Service of Tahvieh Floor-mounted Fan Coil Unit FLN-400
Tahvieh Floor-mounted Fan Coil Unit FLN-400 is provided with 36 months’ warranty and 10 years of after-sales service.