Guide to Choose and Buy DamaTajhiz Ceiling Ducted Split DT.DS.24
DamaTajhiz ceiling ducted split DT.DS.24 is manufactured in compliance with all principles and technical standards at aeration capacity of 800 CFM used for construction, residential, large, and public buildings projects.
DamaTajhiz ceiling ducted split 24000 is installed secretly at the top of the false ceiling of apartment units and distributes hot or cold air to different spaces of the unit through the channels connected to them.
Features of DamaTajhiz Ceiling Ducted Split DT.DS.24
- Small dimensions and low weight
- Fan performance at medium, low, and high speed
- The ability to connect to the hot-water coil for providing heating
- Significantly low sound level (due to the use of plastic fans)
- Washable air filter
- Possibility to ventilate several spaces with one machine
Technical Specifications of DamaTajhiz Ceiling Ducted Split 24000
- Its compressor is a rotary manufactured by GMCC company with IP54 international degree of protection and utilization of R410a refrigerant gas.
- It should be noted that each compressor machine is equipped with a tracking code to detect the original compressor from counterfeit ones. All purchase documentation of the compressor from the mentioned company can be provided at the customer’s request.
Electromotor Fan :
- It has a centrifugal fan made of metal (galvanized) with minimum decibel of sound, dynamic and static balance, metal volute and a three-speed single-phase electromotor.
Cooling Coil :
- The type of this coil is Direct Expansion (DX) with 3 and 4 rows copper tubes of 5.8inch diameter, 0.5mm thickness as well as 10 fins per inch aluminum blades.
- This machine is equipped with a distillation pan made of steel sheets with proper thickness and grading to transfer the distilled water on the DX coil to the out of the machine.
Heating Coil :
- It has a 2-rows heating coil with 3.8inch copper tubes with appropriate thickness and 10 fins per inch aluminum blades.
How the coil of DamaTajhiz ceiling ducted split 24000 is made?
- The coils of this company are made using the most advanced fully automatic machines. In comparison to other similar coils, they benefit from a high thermal exchange level due to the use of the advanced fin plate technology.
- Copper tubes are mechanically integrated by the expander machine with staggering sinus fins made of plate aluminum sheet so that any air gap between the fins and copper tubes will be eliminated.
- After production, all coils of DamaTajhiz ceiling ducted split 24000 is rinsed and degreased with special detergent and tested at 200psi pressure.
Distillation Pan :
- A galvanized distillation pan with proper gradient is used in the DamaTajhiz ceiling ducted split to transfer distilled water on the surface of the cooling coil to the out of the device.
- The body of the DamaTajhiz device is entirely made of hot-dip galvanizing sheet with suitable thickness, which is completely screwed with the ability to assemble and re-assemble and polyester electrostatic powder color coat.
- Compressed Air flex (compressed polyethylene with 3mm thickness) is used for the insulation of the device to prevent heat loss, cooling, and reducing the decibel of the device sound.
- Flat and washable filter that can remove particulates with respect to its filtration type. In the structure of these filters, metal lace sheets are placed on each other.
- Internal cabling is accomplished by the company and the installed terminals on the outside of the device are ready for the installation of input power from the electrical enclosure.
Determining the Capacity and Installing DamaTajhiz Ceiling Ducted Split DT.DS.24:
- In order to determine the capacity and number of DamaTajhiz ducted split required by the project, first, send your last version of the architectural plan of building units and floor through fax or email to our experts.
- Usually, in the initial estimation of the required cooling capacity of the ducted split for each apartment in weather conditions like Tehran and in the middle floors of the building (which is not exposed to radiation of sunlight to the ceiling in summer and cold roof surface in the winter), approximately one ton of refrigeration (the capacity of the ducted split) is considered for every 30 or 40 square meters of the total and impure area of the apartment (each square meter of useful space is about 400 BTU/hr).
- Single-phase ducted splits with 32ampere electric power (some brands) can be used in apartments up to 150 square meters and it does not need to apply for three-phase electricity (from the electric company).
- If the areas of your apartment units are up to 200 square meters, you can use a single-phase ducted split with 50ampere single-phase electric power.
- According to what our experts have heard, manufacturers of buildings are obliged to receive three-phase electric power for units with more than 200 square meters’ area with respect to the circular of Tavanir company.
- Aeration volume is considered as one of the important tips in selecting ducted splits. Usually, the appropriate aeration volume for each ton of capacity of the ducted split is equivalent to 400 CFM. It is obvious that the aeration volume and sound of the ducted split have a direct relationship. In other words, more aeration volume leads to the higher sound of the ducted split.
- More easily, you can refer to the following approximate calculation table to determine the capacity of the required ducted split according to the conditions and foundation of calculations mentioned:
Note: These calculations are provided approximately and merely for residential apartments with weather conditions like Tehran, 2.8m distance from the ceiling to floor, without accumulation of people and increase in latent heat, without using high-consumption of electrical equipment and also without glass view or glass side especially on the west of the space or building.
- After specifying the capacity and required number of ceiling ducted splits, their location is determined based on the various parameters such as the presence of a false ceiling, the possibility of channeling, the feasibility of implementing pipes of the device up to the outer panel, the possibility to run hot water piping to the heating coil, the most proper installation location in terms of the sound dummy (layout plan), etc.
- The map of channeling from LG ducted split to any of the spaces (hall or rooms) is provided and sent based on the most appropriate dimensions and crossing the top of the false ceiling.
- Given the frequent questions of residential buildings manufacturer regarding the cost of implementing the air distribution and returning channels inside the units as well as the implementation of copper tubes between the inner duct and outer panel, about 20% to 30% of the initial purchase price of ducted splits can be considered as a general estimation of their execution costs (This is an approximate estimation and it depends on various factors such as the length of the path, the distance between the external and internal panels, etc.).
- Owing to the fact that ducted splits usually do not have a heating coil, it will be ordered to construct a hot water coil suitable for the capacity and dimension of the outlet mouth of the ducted split to provide hot air required in the winter (by getting its cost).
- Before choosing and ordering the purchase of a ceiling ducted split, you should consider its power requirements (single-phase or three-phase (Ø)) and the ampere (A) of its power consumption with respect to the power and specifications of the power-meter of your unit.
Warranty and After-sales Services of DamaTajhiz Ceiling Ducted Split DT.DS.24
DamaTajhiz Ceiling Ducted Split 24000 has a 24-month golden warranty of DamaTajhiz and 20 years of after-sales service.